New Appointment Procedures:
Washington Department of Health has issued specific guidelines for office visits during the COVID- 19 pandemic.
We ask our patients to PLEASE:
-Wear face mask when you arrive for your appointments. If you do not have a face mask or you forgot your mask, one will be provided for use during your visit at our clinic and your massage. We will evaluate your breathing comfort during the prone positioning of your massage session and modify the positioning if necessary. If you are not able to wear a mask during your visit, please wait to schedule your massage until that is no longer necessary.
BEFORE your visit:
- We will pre-screen you before every visit for any COVID-19 symptoms and have you sign our Informed Consent Form, including:
•Fever of 100°F or above
•Respiratory or flu like symptoms, sore throat or shortness of breath
•New loss of taste or smell, new rashes or lesions
- We will pre-screen you before every visit for any exposure to COVID-19. If you answer YES to any of these questions, we would reschedule your appointment
• You, as well as any household members, have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 30 days.
•You, as well as any household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 30 days.
• You, as well as any household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city outside of our own that is or has been considered a “Hot Spot” for COVID-19. infections within the last 30 days.
INFORMED CONSENT and Liability Release.
We have a NEW COVID-19 Informed consent form we would have all our patients sign before their visits in our office. Please, review the text bellow.
- I understand that, because massage therapy and chiropractic treatments involve maintained touch and close physical proximity over an extended period of time, there may be an elevated risk of disease transmission, including COVID-19. By signing this form, I acknowledge that I am aware of the risks involved and give consent to receive massage or chiropractic are from this practitioner. I agree to each of the above statements and release the providers in this office and the business from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19 or any other contagion.
- I understand that this business and the providers in this office cannot be held liable for any exposure to the virus or any other contagion caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
- I understand the risk that I am taking by being a willing participant to receive a massage and chiropractic care in this facility today and I accept ALL responsibility in the event I test positive at any time following my treatments.
New Cancellation Policy
Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients/patients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule, because you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations due to illness. Please, call or text us at 425-890-8983 if you need to cancel same day.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19-impacted area or have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.